As the first window manufacturer to receive Green Seal™ certification for Environmental Stewardship, Renewal by Andersen® and its parent company, Andersen Corporation, have led the way in addressing the unique challenges of the window replacement industry when it comes to sustainability.
Helping Our World, One Window at a Time
In an effort to help homeowners increase energy efficiency, Renewal by Andersen has developed a unique five-step approach to sustainable Lehigh Valley window replacement.
- Renewing existing housing. Renewal by Andersen redefined the window industry by bringing the latest energy and material technology to consumers, providing a way for homeowners to increase energy savings and decrease energy consumption. If you’re looking to keep the charm and character of an older home, high-quality replacement windows from Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA may be just what you’re looking for.
- Indoor air quality. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, poor indoor air quality is among the top five health hazards in America. Poorly constructed building materials contribute to the problem by releasing toxins via an evaporation process called off-gassing. Renewal by Andersen is committed to helping the environment by using the best building materials for windows. We’re the only window company to receive the Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Indoor Advantage Gold certification, the most stringent indoor air emission standard in the U.S.
- Smart use of materials. The Fibrex® material used in the frames and sashes of Renewal by Andersen windows contains 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight, which is the highest recycled content of any window manufacturer. In addition, our High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass is made from a minimum of 12% reclaimed glass by weight.
- Smart use of energy. Windows can heavily influence heating and cooling bills. Renewal by Andersen replacement windows feature SmartSun™ glass, the newest and most energy-efficient glass Andersen has yet produced. It can save you up to 25% on energy costs, with 70% more energy efficiency in the summer and 45% more efficiency in the winter as compared to regular dual-pane glass.
- Long product life cycles. Every day, homeowners are replacing windows less than 10 years old due to inferior construction, contributing to landfill waste. Renewal by Andersen strives to combat this problem by producing the longest-lasting product backed by a generous warranty.
Call Today for a FREE Estimate
Help respect our environment by investing in high-quality Renewal by Andersen windows. You’ll enjoy quality products that have been responsibly manufactured to the highest standards, while avoiding premature replacement costs and contributing to construction waste. Call Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA at (610) 355-4055 today to schedule an in-home consultation for replacement windows in Lehigh Valley.