Career Opportunities with Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA
Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA has many opportunities for career advancement, both inside our warehouse & showroom, as well as out in the field.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of the Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA team, please contact us by filling out the form below, or by calling us directly at 610-798-1708.
This position generates leads for our Design Consultants, who will then complete the sale at the customer’s home. The Junior Sales Associate is a sales-oriented position. The Junior Sales Associate must maintain a professional demeanor, represent our brand in a positive way, and display the upmost respect to homeowners.
- Memorizing and reciting sales scripts.
- Traveling to assigned locations, which include cold calling customers’ homes and attending Renewal by Andersen public events and retail locations.
- Fostering active discussions and building a connection with homeowners looking to replace their windows and patio doors by identifying potential issues while displaying knowledge of our product and organization.
- Generating quality leads for in-home consultations for our Design Consultants.
- Setting appointments for leads with our Call Center.
- Collaborate with our Sales team on a regular basis in order to learn best practices, share ideas and training.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and positive image of Renewal by Andersen at all times.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be enthusiastic about door-to-door canvassing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and problem-solving skills in order to work independently and maximize their success and growth.
- Experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Product knowledge and understanding of RbA products, services and benefits.
- Able to stand and walk for extended hours.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to build rapport with customers.
- Able to maintain a high level of energy and positive attitude.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, insurance, with a driving record in good standing.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, and Outlook.
We are seeking highly motivated people for Event & Retail Representative positions. This is an entry-level position with room for growth within the organization. It is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a part-time flexible schedule with great earning potential.
As one of our Reps, you will be responsible to talk with potential customers and generate appointments for in-home sales demonstrations. We provide a comprehensive paid training program that will have you confident and ready set appointments.
We only have two qualifications for the position: you must have a positive and outgoing personality AND that you have the willingness to learn. We will teach you the rest.
With hourly base pay plus bonuses our best Reps earn over $25.00 an hour! You are not selling anything, only scheduling homeowners for our free in-home window consultations.
- Energetic, outgoing, and willing to interact with potential customers.
- Competitive and goal-oriented mindset.
- Responsible, dependable, able to work independently.
- Sales / Promotion experience is a plus not necessary!
- Ability to stand and work at events for up to 4-6 hours.
- Reliable transportation and willing to drive up to 50 miles one way. (If more than 50 miles, we will arrange hotel overnight accommodations for multi-day events)
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds for set-ups & teardowns.
- Increasing salary based on performance.
- Bonuses for appointments resulting in demonstrations or sales.
- Mileage compensation.
Locally owned and operated, Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA is the region’s exclusive replacement window division of Andersen Corporation. Our replacement windows and patio doors are the best in the industry. And our customer service is even better! Our goal is to delight each and every customer, and to treat them and their home with the utmost respect. If you share these same values, give us a call to today.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
Construction Apprenticeship - Install Helper Windows/Doors: If you have a carpentry background and are eager to learn from the best in the industry, we would like to talk to you. We are immediately hiring 3-4 qualified candidates to join our team as an Installer Helper Apprenticeship. ...
Job Scope & areas of training:
- High quality installation of windows & doors
- Measure Tech process & procedures
- Service process & procedures
- Materials & warehouse management
- Business management and understanding of support functions
Compensation & Benefits:
- $22/hour starting pay rate plus performance-based bonus program
- 100% Company paid Healthcare package
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- 401K retirement plan with Company match
- Paid vacations, paid holidays and more
- Company branded clothing provided
The position has the potential for the right candidates to continue to learn and grow in the industry, with the possibility of eventually starting your own business as one of our installation crews.
Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA is the premier window and door replacement company in the nation, backed by over 115 years of the Andersen corporation. We have the highest quality installation crews and service teams, and we support them accordingly.Contact us today if you have the skills and desire to take advantage of this opportunity!
Installation Subcontracting Crew: Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA strives to provide area homeowners with an excellent experience in replacement window and door purchase and installation. At a time when home improvement companies so often come and go, Renewal by Andersen is a stable and reassuring brand. We’ll be here now and in the future.
Installation Subcontracting Crew are needed due to high volume and continued growth. These are sub-contractor positions.
This opportunity is for YEAR ROUND WORK. This is not a fill-in or part-time role....
Our installation crews with one helper earned from $80K to $100K last year.
Will be responsible for the installation of our custom manufactured replacement windows and doors within the Northeast PA region. Our homeowners value integrity, quality, and above all expect exceptional service!
For more information or to apply, please contact Joe Horvath at (610) 849-2810 or at email@example.com.
Full-Time Measure Technician: Have you bid your own construction jobs with time and material? Are you familiar with construction materials?
If you said “Yes” then we’d like to talk with you about a great opportunity in our growing company.
And we're now offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!...
This position is responsible for providing accurate measurements and assessments for replacement windows and doors in customer homes. This role of this position is to provide accurate measurements and assessments for the manufacturing, labor, and materials necessary to successfully install our replacement windows and patio doors.
We provide everything needed for your success and growth in our company - paid training, a full benefits package, and even a company vehicle.
Candidate for this position should possess:
- Minimum of two years of quoting potential construction jobs or measuring window/door experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with the customer.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver’s license
The mission of Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA is delighting every one of our customers. We place the highest value on integrity and quality. If you share these values and your goal is to ensure customer delight, we want to hear from you!
We provide a strong compensation plan, excellent benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.