Career Opportunities with Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA
Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA has many opportunities for career advancement, both inside our warehouse & showroom, as well as out in the field. If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of the Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA team, please contact us by filling out the form below, or by calling us directly at (610) 355-4055.
Construction Apprenticeship - Install Helper Windows/Doors: If you have a carpentry background and are eager to learn from the best in the industry, we would like to talk to you. We are immediately hiring 3-4 qualified candidates to join our team as an Installer Helper Apprenticeship. ...
Job Scope & areas of training:
- High quality installation of windows & doors
- Measure Tech process & procedures
- Service process & procedures
- Materials & warehouse management
- Business management and understanding of support functions
Compensation & Benefits:
- $22/hour starting pay rate plus performance-based bonus program
- 100% Company paid Healthcare package
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- 401K retirement plan with Company match
- Paid vacations, paid holidays and more
- Company branded clothing provided
The position has the potential for the right candidates to continue to learn and grow in the industry, with the possibility of eventually starting your own business as one of our installation crews.
Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA is the premier window and door replacement company in the nation, backed by over 115 years of the Andersen corporation. We have the highest quality installation crews and service teams, and we support them accordingly.Contact us today if you have the skills and desire to take advantage of this opportunity!
Lead Installer: Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA strives to provide area homeowners with an excellent experience in replacement window and door purchase and installation. At a time when home improvement companies so often come and go, Renewal by Andersen is a stable and reassuring brand. We’ll be here now and in the future.
Lead Window Installers are needed due to high volume and continued growth. These are sub-contractor positions.
This opportunity is for YEAR ROUND WORK. This is not a fill-in or part-time role....
Our installation crews with one helper earned from $80K to $100K last year.
Will be responsible for the installation of our custom manufactured replacement windows and doors within the Northeast PA region. Our homeowners value integrity, quality, and above all expect exceptional service!
Administrative Assistant: Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA is seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to get their career started with an ever-growing company. This individual will provide support to all segments of the business including but not limited to marketing, sales, finance, operations, and customer care....
- Be enthusiastic, adaptable, patient as well as highly detail oriented and data efficient.
- Provide full administrative support including scanning, copying, filing, data entry, and other tasks as needed.
- Be flexible to perform any task deemed necessary to support department and/or company-wide initiatives.
- Facilitate and support execution of special business projects.
- Deal effectively with the public, staff, and vendors both in person and over the phone.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with customers in our Showroom.
- Will oversee office supply ordering.
- Sustain and create outside vendor relationships.
Competencies & Attributes:
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, ability to prioritize, team oriented.
- Warm and welcoming whether on the phone or in person.
- Have a “can-do” team mind-set.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.