Fibrex®: The Choice for Exceptional, Worry-Free WindowsSeptember 26, 2019
If your windows are showing signs of wear and tear and don’t seem to be performing as well as they should, it may be time to think about purchasing replacement windows. As you consider your options, you’ll want to be sure to consider the excellent features of a unique material known as Fibrex®, which is used in Renewal by Andersen® windows.
What Sets Fibrex® Apart?
With the wide selection of window brands and materials available on the market, knowing the right ones to choose for your home can be tough. That’s why it’s crucial to understand exactly what sets Fibrex apart from other window materials, such as wood, aluminum, vinyl and fiberglass. Here are some important facts to know about this revolutionary product.
- Well-known manufacturer. Our Fibrex material is patented and produced by Andersen Corporation, an innovative American company founded in 1903, which is now the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. Renewal by Andersen is the window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporation.
- Groundbreaking composition. Fibrex is a composite material composed of 60% thermopolymer extruded with 40% reclaimed wood fiber. This groundbreaking composite combines the strength and insulating capabilities of wood, while still retaining the attractive low-maintenance qualities of vinyl.
- Unprecedented strength. Fibrex is an extremely strong material, which means that the frames and sashes on Renewal by Andersen windows can be made narrower. As a result, our windows have more glass area, which results in a better, more expansive view.
- Superior insulation. You’ll definitely want to take advantage of the superior thermal insulating properties of Fibrex, which are comparable to the thermal conductivity of wood, vinyl and fiberglass. And when compared to aluminum, Fibrex insulates 700 times better!
- Exceptional resistance to decay. Due to the special polymers with which Fibrex is formulated, it has exceptional resistance to fungal growth and rot.
- Few maintenance requirements. As it doesn’t rot, mold or decay, Fibrex never needs to be painted or scraped.
- Flexible design. Our unique extruded Fibrex material is extremely versatile, and has a flexibility that enables it to be made into windows of every shape and size, including curved specialty windows.
- Unsurpassed warranty. Under normal use, all Fibrex window components are warrantied not to flake, peel, crack, blister, rust, pit, corrode or rot for 20 years from the original installation date.
Contact Us for a FREE In-Home Consultation
Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA, a premier provider of top-quality replacement windows and doors, invites you to contact us at [company_phone] and experience for yourself the Renewal by Andersen difference during a FREE in-home estimate and consultation. Call us today!