As with any home investment, choosing whether or not to replace your aging windows with new ones from Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA can be a tough decision. Often, homeowners decide not to replace their windows because they assume the cost will be prohibitive. In truth, choosing to keep your old, drafty windows will often cost you in more ways than one.
The Price of Neglecting to Replace Failing Windows
- You can potentially lose hundreds of dollars as heated and cooled air escapes out of failing windows and outside air leaks in.
- The beauty of your home is negatively affected by unattractive windows. In addition, because the glass in old windows can’t block damaging UV rays, carpets, curtains and furniture will fade and break down prematurely.
- Moisture can leak in through inefficient windows, which will then obstruct your view by fogging up the windows. Leaky windows may also lead to the formation of unhealthy mold in your home and can even cause structural damage that will lower the value of your home.
- Old windows can pose a variety of safety hazards. For example, windows that won’t stay up can suddenly slam down on fingers and hands. Those that stick or are painted shut pose a safety risk that could mean the difference between life and death should a break-in or fire occur. And unless you hire someone else to do the work, you’ll have to take your chances climbing a ladder to repair and seal windows and paint window frames yourself.
Windows That Will Transform Your Home
We know our customers have unique preferences, which is why Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA offers eight window color options in addition to the traditional white. We also have three different types of real wood to choose from if you’d like your interior frames to match existing furniture or trim.
Choose Renewal by Andersen for Strong, Long-Lasting Products
When you choose replacement windows from Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA, you’re choosing a window material that lasts longer, performs better and is two times stronger than vinyl.* Give us a call today at 610-798-1708 to find out more about our amazing products and comprehensive warranty and get your replacement door or window project rolling.
* See Renewal by Andersen® Products and Installation Transferable Limited Warranty for details.