If you’re looking for space-saving solutions for your home, a sliding glass door from Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA may be just what you need. Our sliding glass doors give you extra space while creating a smooth transition between your indoor and outdoor spaces.
Three Great Choices
Andersen sliding glass patio doors come in three different styles:
- Andersen® Perma-Shield® gliding patio doors: This style takes advantage of the low-maintenance features of vinyl by encasing a solid wood core and frame with attractive vinyl sheathing, available in five different colors.
- Andersen® Narroline® gliding patio doors: For homeowners who like the look of wood, this style has a stainable natural pine interior with beautiful mortise-and-tenon joints. A durable urethane base finish protects the exterior of the door from the elements.
- Andersen® Frenchwood® sliding patio doors: This elegant style gives you the traditional look of French doors with all the convenience of a sliding door, as well as the same easy-maintenance features as our Perma-Shield® doors.
Expanding Your View
Not only will our beautiful sliding glass doors give your home a more modern feel, the trim frames and streamlined design open up your view by giving you maximum glass area. They’re a great choice to pair with picture windows because they give you the same expansive view! Renewal by Andersen sliding glass doors also offer several other great features:
- Andersen dual ball-bearing rollers and self-contained leveling adjusters result in a door that glides effortlessly along its track.
- A reach-out locking mechanism creates a tight seal to protect your home from weather and intruders alike.
- Energy-efficient High-Performance™ glass provides value, while a variety of grille options allow you to design the door to your liking.
- Door hardware comes in a large selection of colors.
At Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA, we’re invested in our product: not only do we manufacture, install, and warrant our doors, but we also include the installation in our warranty. If you’re considering purchasing patio doors from a big-box retailer, think again. While you might save some money upfront, you won’t get the same quality of product or service before, during, and especially after installation. If you want to invest in a company that stands behind its work as well as its products, don’t hesitate to give Renewal by Andersen a call at (610) 849-2800. We’ll be here when you need us.