Career Opportunities with
Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA
Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA has many opportunities for career advancement, both inside our warehouse & showroom, as well as out in the field. If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of the Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA team, please contact us by filling out the form below, or by calling us directly at (610) 355-4055.
Lead Window Installers are needed due to high volume and continued growth. These are sub-contractor positions.
This opportunity is for YEAR ROUND WORK. This is not a fill-in or part-time role.
Our installation crews with one helper earned from $80K to $100K last year.
Will be responsible for the installation of our custom manufactured replacement windows and doors within the Northeast PA region. Our homeowners value integrity, quality, and above all expect exceptional service!
For more information or to apply, please contact Tim Snyder at (610)849-2807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
As a Marketing Representative, you will travel, via your own transportation, to predetermined events; such as community festivals, trade shows and retail locations. You will be responsible to setup a booth and talk to as many people as possible, generating pre-qualified leads for in-home sales presentations to homeowners. At the end of the shift, you will break down the equipment and return it at the next team meeting and/or make arrangements to meet with a Team Lead to get the equipment.
Also, as a Marketing Representative you will also meet at the office and, as a team, go to neighborhoods where Renewal by Andersen windows and/or patio doors have been recently installed. You will then speak with homeowners regarding updating their windows/patio doors, and also set qualified appointments for the Renewal by Andersen sales team.
Candidates should be highly motivated , friendly and coachable . While a background in marketing or sales is an asset, it is not required. You must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, and are required to work at least 15-20 hours per week.
We offer an excellent compensation package including paid training and a competitive base rate, bi-weekly pay via direct deposit, and performance-based bonuses. Other perks include company-branded apparel, opportunities for advancement, and access to our experienced and knowledgeable management team.
- Able to work independently.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Occasionally be able to move and lift an average of 5-20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 25 pounds rarely. This is during set-ups and tear-downs of events, when needed.
- Will be exposed to seasonal outdoor temperatures and weather.
- Will be required to spend the majority of time on his or her feet and stand or walk without a break for up to 4 hours.
- Must be willing to drive to the Bethlehem, PA office for training and then once a month for a staff meeting and training session, in addition to driving to the office for canvassing shifts. Will also be driving to events throughout Northeast Pennsylvania.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work at least 15-20 hours per week.
*Employment at Renewal by Andersen may be contingent upon your completion and our evaluation of a drug screen and criminal background check. All Applicants will be screened; only those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed.
For more information and to apply please contact Lynann Everett at email@example.com or 610-849-2805.
Job Type: Part-time
Our Showroom is Open:
Monday–Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday–Sunday: By Appointment Only