As you might suppose, the primary reason homeowners choose not to replace their windows and patio doors is they think it will cost too much. Truth is, in the long run, old windows will likely cost you more in the form of increased maintenance, skyrocketing energy bills and even structural damage to your home.
Here’s the price you pay when you don’t replace failing windows.
- You avoid using certain rooms because they are uncomfortably hot or cold.
- You waste money, perhaps hundreds of dollars annually, on heating and cooling.
- Your home has structural damage and even mold caused by leaking windows that allow moisture in.
- The value of your home could decrease with inefficient, drafty windows.
- Your expensive carpets and drapes are faded because your old windows can’t block the harmful UV rays.
- You can’t see the view out your windows through the haze of condensation.
- You must hire someone to putty or paint your old windows (or worse – spend your own time and risk your neck on a ladder).
- The beauty of your home is compromised by ugly windows.
- Your windows are dangerous for little fingers (and big ones) because they won’t stay up.
- Your windows pose a safety risk if they are painted shut or won’t open in the event of a fire or break-in.
- You hear every car and neighborhood noise because your failing windows don’t block out any outdoor sounds.
Renewal by Andersen of Northeast Pennsylvania is the area’s premier supplier of Renewal by Andersen® brand replacement windows. By installing Renewal windows, we can save you money and help make your home safer and more comfortable. Fibrex®, our exclusive composite window material, lasts longer, performs better and is twice as strong as vinyl.
Let us show you the difference. Call Renewal by Andersen of Northeast PA at (610) 355-4055 to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate for windows in the Lehigh Valley and in the surrounding Northeast PA communities.
*Many thanks to Leadsurge Advertising for providing portions of editorial content for this article.